Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Blogger is really messing with my order.  oh well
Dudley St in NOCA the BEST trick or treating!  All the neighbors get together and have a theme.  The cops block the street from traffic.  This year's theme is college (Dudley University).  This triple decker (or Irish Battleship as I knew them growing up) is supposed to be a frat party. Bongs with dry ice, loud music black lights, Grateful Dead posters, etc.  Awesome!
The spoils.  I let them just go wild and then I will weed out after they pass out.  That blue is probably not good for you... Alex was so happy about the candy.  She especially like Twix.  Every time she got one, she would drop her bag and clap and cheer "yea!"
My wolf
Little Red Riding Hood
My wolf in K1

St. Pete Oktoberfest.  Alex was supposed to be Little Red Riding Hood, but she ended up looking like the St. Pauli girl.  Well-suited for Oktoberfest!


As a room parent, I coordinated a Halloween party for K1/2.  Steve helped stuff the bags.  OMG, the Oriental Trading box was huge.  A good thing about Catholic school: you can still celebrate Halloween.  Not allowed in Cambridge Public!
The Wolf, Grandmother, and Little Red Riding Hood.  My feminist heart swelled when Kate came up with this one!! She has had a fear of wolves, so she told me she wanted to be one for Halloween.  She thought up the rest too.  Hurrah, Kate, my Mighty Girl.




Kate put aside some candy for 'kids who maybe didn't get any'


I thought this was great.  Alex did not

My loves



Mass Ave.


Some good veggie humor at Dudley U cafeteria
We're not afraid of no wolf

No comments: